Continent Security Services Pty Ltd is a 100% black-owned entity established in 2017, we are also a member of PSIRA.
The company was founded in the rural areas of the Eastern Cape and sought its mission to train, develop and employ previously disadvantaged individuals from within the Eastern Cape and nationally.
Continent Security Services endeavours to be a client oriented security service provider which seeks to deliver prompt and reliable services in the industry.
- To provide a professional and reliable security service this exceeds our Client’s specification.
- To instil a professional culture amongst our employees.
- To continuously strive to train and develop our employees through the principles of life-long learning.
- To remain the competitive without compromising on our standards.
- To practice sound labour relations
- To encourage and instil a sense of community and belonging to our employees, Clients and ourselves.
The management of Continent Security Services prides itself in the services it provides through its professional staff, the response lead time, the relationship it has established with the Clients; infrastructure and systems it has built over the years.
The management of continent security services believes in maintain cordial relations with all the stakeholders in the industry, welcomes constructive criticism from stakeholders and strives to improve its operations and services through learning from experiences and to continuously build the brand that is Phiko Security Services are.
The management of Continent Security Services espouses the following principles:
- TRUST: running the company with integrity, building reliable and open relationships with our stakeholders
- CUSTOMER CARE: Taking care of our Clients needs sometimes exceeding the expectations of the service level agreement.
- TEAM WORK: Building enthusiastic, energetic, dedicated, hands-on teams who understand the culture of our company and that of our clients.
- PRODUCTIVITY: Always strive to render an effective service within a reasonable period of time. In order to do this, management realises that it has to equip its employees with the necessary skills by training and developing them to ensure optimal services rendered.
We are a registered security service provider with PSIRA and are in good standing.
We are registered for income tax, SDL and UIF and are in good standing.
We have consistently been rated as a Level One Contributor in terms of BBBEE Score card.